Be a Micro-Angelo! This itty-bitty STEAM kit delivers the paints, tools, and techniques you need to make, frame, and display miniature masterpieces.
Experiment with brush strokes and learn how to mix colors like a pro. Make illuminated letters, create abstract art, paint with stencils, and brew up your own natural watercolor paints. Discover the science of color and the history of watercolor art. Then display your work on the teensy easel!
Tiny Art!’s artist-quality components, including the imported watercolor pencils, wood brushes, and textured watercolor paper, will inspire your inner artist, unleashing greater potential, creativity, and fun! Stencils and metallic paints make it easy to create works you’ll want to display and share.
As you paint, you’ll learn the history of watercolor paints—from 45,000-year-old cave art to medieval illuminated manuscripts to Beatrix Potter. You’ll also learn what pigments are, what makes watercolor paint special, how the anatomy of your eye works to interpret color, and more.
Every great artist starts out small.
- Real art. Real tiny. Real fun! With this adorable kit, create and display Instagram-worthy mini masterpieces while learning the history and science of art
- 41-piece kit includes artist-quality materials: tiny wood display easel, 8 watercolor pencils, 1 tube gold metallic watercolor paint, 1 artist-quality round paintbrush, 1 artist-quality flat paintbrush, mini mixing palette, pipette, 20 sheets of artist-quality watercolor paper, 2 stencil sheets, 4 punch-out frames, and foldout illustrated manual with art techniques, science, history, and activities
- 10 creative activities to spark a lifelong interest in art: Foldout manual offers step-by-step projects and well as drawing, painting, and color-mixing tips; intriguing facts from art history; and the science behind the fun
- Perfect for budding artists and scientists ages 8+: Kids (including grown-up ones) will be enthralled by this perfectly portable, absolutely adorable kit
- Tiny wood display easel
- 8 watercolor pencils
- 1 tube gold metallic watercolor paint
- 1 artist-quality round paintbrush
- 1 artist-quality flat paintbrush
- Mini mixing palette
- 20 sheets of artist-quality watercolor paper
- 2 stencil sheets
- 4 punch-out frames
- Foldout illustrated manual with art techniques, science, history, and activities